Customer Service Representative
Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc. is a Water Utility Management Company located in Spring/Woodlands area looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in the Call Center Department.
• Answer phone lines quickly.
• Must be customer oriented and have the ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Willingness to work as part of a team, and support other departments as needed.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction
• Respond to customer emails
• Take payments by phone and in person
• Schedule work orders
• Communicate with field staff to assist customers
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Salary will be based on qualifications
• Full medical, dental, vision available after 60 days
• 401(k) after 1 year, with company match
• Paid holidays after 90 days
• Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year
Depends upon experience.
- Oak Ridge