Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc. is a Water Utility Management Company located in Spring/Woodlands area looking to hire a Call Center Phone Operator.
• Answer phone lines quickly
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries • Must be customer oriented and have the ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Willingness to work as part of a team, and support other departments as needed.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction
• Respond to customer emails
• Schedule work orders
• Communicate with field staff to assist customers
• Availability for after hours on-call
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• High School Diploma
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Full medical, dental, vision available after 60 days
• 401(k) after 1 year, with company match
• Paid holidays after 90 days
• Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year
Depends upon experience and based on qualifications
- Oak Ridge