Customer Service Representative (Part Time) - Oak Ridge Office
Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc. is a Water Utility Management Company. We are looking to hire a Part-Time Customer Service Representative in the Call Center Department. This assignment is located in Oak Ridge North, Texas (a suburb of Houston).
• Answer phone lines quickly.
• Must be customer-oriented and have the ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction
• Respond to customer emails
• Take payments by phone
• Schedule work orders
• Communicate with field staff to assist customers
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• Proficient in Word and Excel
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
- Oak Ridge North, Texas