Compliance Coordinator Assistant
Municipal Operations and Consulting is seeking for Compliance Coordinator Assistant who has experience in the water/wastewater industry or is a quick learner. This assignment is located in Oak Ridge North, Texas (a suburb of Houston, Texas).
• Prepare compliance audit data by completing and analyzing internal and external information.
• Provide administrative support by completing projects in support of compliance inspections and filing all projects.
• Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
Skills and Qualifications
• Research Skills
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Analyzing Information
• Organization Skills
• General Math Skills
• Working with Others
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• High School Diploma
• Full medical, dental, vision available after 60 days
• 401(k) after 1 year of employment
• Paid holidays after 90 days
• Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year
• Salary will be based on qualifications
• Depends on experience and based on qualifications
- Oak Ridge North, Texas