Billing Representative - Oak Ridge North office
Municipal Operations and Consulting is seeking a Billing Representative who has experience in the water/wastewater industry or is a quick learner. This assignment is located in Oak Ridge North, Texas (a suburb of Houston, Texas).
Prepare monthly district invoices, process vendor invoices and prepare and submit bookkeeper reports.
Provide administrative support by completing projects and support to Board Representatives. Help others by answering questions and responding to requests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multitask
• Quick Learner
• Ability to work under pressure
• Task and detail-oriented
• Dependable in managing deadlines
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Must be able to work well under minimal supervision
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• High School Diploma
• Full medical, dental, vision available after 60 days
• 401(k) after 1 year of employment
• Paid holidays after 90 days
• Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year
Depends on experience and based on qualifications.
- Oak Ridge North, Texas