Payment Processor, Payment Department - Cypress, TX
Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc., is seeking a Payment Processor who has experience in processing utility payments. This assignment is in Cypress, Texas (a suburb of Houston, Texas).
Receive and open utility payments. Process utility payments by verifying customer’s account information. Scan large volume of payments and deposit to each bank account. Receive and process cash payments from multiple locations. Process payments returned by bank.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Accuracy & Attention to Detail
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multitask
• Quick Learner
• Ability to work under pressure
• Task and detail-oriented
• Dependable in managing deadlines
• Proficient 10-Key skills
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Candidates will be asked to submit to a drug screen during application process
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
• Full medical, dental, vision available after 60 days
• 401(k) after 1 year of employment
• Paid holidays after 90 days
• Two weeks paid vacation after 1 year
• Salary will be based on qualifications
Depends on experience and based on qualifications.
- Cypress, Texas