|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 158||1.71 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 158||266.40 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 158||119.24 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 158||57.08 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 158||101.76 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
Pay your bill online
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Check for and correct excessive irrigation or uncorrected leaks that result in city water leaving customer’s property by drainage onto adjacent properties or public or private roadways or streets or gutters.
- Irrigate between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. of the following day on no more than two days per week in conformity with the following schedule:
- Sunday and Thursdays for single-family residential customers with even numbered street addresses (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single-family residential customers with odd numbered street addresses (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- All outdoor water use, including but not limited to, lawn and garden watering, car washing, and window washing, must be conducted with a hand-held hose with a manual on/off nozzle.
- Water uses by any of its users not essential for public health and safety by curtailed; street washing, fire hydrant flushing, filling of outdoor recreational or landscape amenities, including swimming pools.