This district services the following subdivisions:
|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 26||1.75 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 26||272.19 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates and Fees - HCM 26||114.87 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 26||56.67 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Waste Acceptance Protocol - HCM 26||126.96 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 26||93.09 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY DROUGHT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Sundays and Thursdays for residential water customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for residential water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for non-residential water users
Irrigation of landscaped areas is further limited to between the hours of 7:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 5:00 a.m. on the following day(s).
- Retail Water Customers are required to repair detectible water leaks within seventy-two (72) hours of discovery.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except between the hours of 7:00 p.m. on the
designated watering day(s) and 5:00 a.m. on the following day(s). Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a hand-held bucket or a handheld
hose equipped with a functioning positive shut-off device. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises of a commercial car wash or commercial service station. Further, such washing may be granted a variance from this restriction in accordance with Section XII of this Plan if the health, safety, or welfare of the public is contingent upon frequent vehicle cleansing, such as garbage trucks and vehicles used to transport food and perishables.
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add to any Aesthetic Water Use is prohibited except between the hours of 7:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and
5:00 a.m. on the following day(s).
- Operation of any ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life or where such fountains or ponds are equipped with a recirculation system.
- Use of water for the irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except between the hours of 7:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 5:00 a.m. on the following day(s). However, if the golf course utilizes a water source for irrigation other than that provided by the District's
potable water supply system, the golf course shall not be subject to this restriction.
- All restaurants are prohibited from serving water to their patrons except when requested.
- To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, all other Non-essential Water Uses are prohibited.