|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 96||1.60 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 96||273.02 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 96||121.67 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 96||56.76 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 96||100.91 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Monday and Thursdays for residential customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for residential customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Wednesdays and Saturdays for all other customers
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. for the following designated watering days. Irrigation of landscape areas is limited to watering days and hours. However, irrigation of landscaped area is permitted at any time if it is by means of a handheld hose equipped with a functioning positive shut-off device, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of 5 gallons or less, or dripping system.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane, or other vehicle is limited to watering days and hours. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a handheld bucket pr a handheld hose equipped with a functioning positive shut-off device. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises of a commercial car wash or commercial service station.
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add at any Aesthetic water use is prohibited except between the designated water day(s) and hours.
- Ornamental fountains or ponds for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
- Required to repair detectible water leaks within 7 hours.