|Annual Drinking Water Report - Reid Road MUD 1||1.80 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application - Reid Road MUD 1||331.81 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - Reid Road MUD 1||119.80 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - Reid Road MUD 1||57.00 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Trash Service Provider - Reid Road MUD 1||379.62 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - Reid Road MUD 1||91.15 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
All outdoor irrigation and lawn watering shall be limited to no more that 2 days per week indicated below.
- Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. for the following designated watering days.
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low flow shower heads and leak detection tablets.