Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How do I sign up for EyeOnWater?
Some of our districts have opted to provide access to EyeOneWater.
EyeOnWater will help you gain more control over your water usage. It connects to your water account, and allows you to see how much water you’re using and can even alert you to possible leaks on your property.
Watch this video for an overview of EyeOnWater.com.
To set up your EyeOnWater account…
- Go to the EyeOnWater setup page.
- Follow these step-by-step instructions
- You’ll need your MOC Account ID, which can be found on your water bill. Make sure to enter your Account ID including the dash with no spaces.
You can access EyeOnWater through…
- A browser: For best results, use the latest and next previous major releases of Google® Chrome, Microsoft® Edge™, Mozilla® Firefox®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (IE 11 only) or Apple® Safari®.
- A smartphone app: EyeOnWater is available as a smartphone app for Android (7.0 and higher) and iOS (15.0 and higher).