How can we help?

Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.

Can I receive a courtesy leak adjustment to my bill?

If you had a leak that wasn’t your fault, and your district is on tiered sewer rates (not flat rates), you can submit a request for an adjustment to the sewer portion of your bill after repairs have been made to the leak. An invoice, receipt, or proof of repairs must be submitted so the account can be reviewed to see if an adjustment can be made.

Was this page helpful?
How can we improve this page?
How can we improve this page?