Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How can I identify a MOC staff member?
Due to recent news reports of persons imitating utility personnel, Municipal Operations and Consulting, Inc. would like to educate our customers on what to expect if we do visit your home.
Most importantly, if you have questions or concerns at any time about someone who claims to be an MOC staff member, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 281-367-5511 to verify the information.
What to expect
- Our field staff will never enter your home for any reason.
- Our field technicians do not collect payments in person. Payments must be made online via our website, via telephone, or in person at one of our office locations.
- All field staff wear a company shirt with the MOC logo above the left breast pocket.
- All field staff will also have a company ID that has their picture.
- Our company vehicles are all marked with our logo, similar to the one pictured below.
If someone comes to your door claiming to represent MOC, and requests entry to your home or payment for your water account, please contact the proper authorities and then report this immediately to our office.
Our Uniforms & Credentials
All field staff wear a company shirt with the company logo above the left breast pocket. They also have a company ID with their picture.
Our company vehicles are all marked with our logo, similar to the one pictured.