How can we help?

Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.

How do I request new service?

For districts that accept online applications:

For districts that DO NOT accept online applications:

  1. Download and complete a New Service Application Form, located on your district’s page of our site. (If you don’t know which district you are in, visit the District Lookup page and use your address to look up your district.)
  2. Return the completed application, along with a copy of your driver’s license, in one of the following ways:

PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide same-day service. If all required documents and deposits are received in our office by 3pm on the date selected above, water can be turned on the next business day.

If you need assistance, please call our customer support team at 281-367-5511.

Was this page helpful?
How can we improve this page?
How can we improve this page?