How can we help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Who is responsible for water service at my property?
Relating to the water service facilities at your property…
Your water District provides and is responsible for:
- The connection to the water main at the street.
- The service line from the main to the inlet side shut off valve (curb stop or angle stop).
- The water meter, water meter box and the outlet side meter coupling.
The customer is responsible for:
- The connection at the District’s outlet side meter coupling.
- The customer’s service line to the house.
- The house valve.
- All plumbing fixtures, both inside and outside the house.