|Annual Drinking Water Report - Spring Creek UD||1.70 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Conservation Tips - Spring Creek UD||675.34 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Drought Contingency Plan - Spring Creek UD||327.94 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application - Spring Creek UD||406.60 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - Spring Creek UD||121.79 KB||09-06-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Request Form - Spring Creek UD||57.67 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Storm Water Education - Spring Creek UD||368.92 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - Spring Creek UD||93.86 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Smart Event - Spring Creek UD||205.77 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
Irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems shall be limited to:
- Sundays & Thursdays for Retail Water Customers with an Even Numbered Address
- Saturdays & Wednesdays for Retail Water Customers with an Odd Numbered Address
Irrigation of landscaped areas is further limited to between the hours of 8:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 3:00 a.m. on the following day(s). However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a hand-held hose equipped with a functioning positive shut-off device, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of five (5) gallons or less, or drip irrigation system.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated watering days. Must be done with a bucket and hand-held hose with shutoff nozzle for quick rises.
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add to any indoor or outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, or jacuzzi-type pools is prohibited except on dates and times.
- Operation of any ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life or where such fountains or ponds are equipped with a recirculation system.
- Use of water for the irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except on designated watering days and hours. However, if the golf course utilizes a water source for irrigation other than that provided by the District's potable water supply system, the golf course shall not be subject to this restriction.
- All restaurants are prohibited from serving water to their patrons except when requested.
To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, all other non-essential water uses are prohibited.