|New Service Application - Faulkey Gully||266.52 KB||07-29-23||Preview|
|Hike and Bike Trail - Faulkey Gully||90.64 KB||06-14-23||Preview|
|Rates and Fees - Faulkey Gully||75.48 KB||08-18-23||Preview|
|Service Termination Request Form - Faulkey Gully||57.04 KB||06-14-23||Preview|
|Water Quality Information - Faulkey Gully||92.17 KB||06-14-23||Preview|
|Annual Drinking Water Report - Faulkey Gully||1.76 MB||06-14-23||Preview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers
- No Watering on Mondays
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. on designated watering days.
- Irrigation of landscapes areas by automatic systems shall follow the designated watering schedule, total irrigation times for any zone shall not exceed 30 minutes.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated watering days above. Must be done with a bucket and hand-held hose with shutoff nozzle for quick rises.
- Water to fill, refill, or add to any indoor or outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, or jacuzzi-type pools is prohibited except on designated watering days above.
- Ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
- The following uses of water are defined as non-essential and are prohibited: wash down of any sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other hard-surfaced areas; wash down buildings or structures for purpose other than immediate fire protection; dust control, flushing gutters, and failure to repair a controllable leak(s) no later that 72 hours after discovery or notice is given shall be prohibited.