|Annual Drinking Water Report - Green Trails MUD||1.69 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Drought Contingency Plan - Green Trails MUD||1.08 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - Green Trails MUD||271.41 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - Green Trails MUD||129.89 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - Green Trails MUD||56.38 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - Green Trails MUD||92.50 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district’s drought contingency plan has been triggered.
Irrigation of landscaped area with hose-ended sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems shall be limited to hours only between 8pm - 4am and follow the days below:
- Mondays and Fridays for users with Even addresses
- Tuesdays and Fridays for users with Odd addresses
- Wednesdays and Sundays for users responsible for watering common areas.
- However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at anytime if it is by means of a handheld hose, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of 5 gallons or less, or drip irrigation.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated watering days (stage1) between the hours of 10am - 4 pm. Such washing when allowed shall be done with a handheld bucket or a hand held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rises. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises for a commercial car wash or commercial serve station. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon vehicle cleansing.
- Water to fill, refill, or add to any indoor or outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, or jacuzzi-type pools is prohibited except between the hours of 10am - 4 pm on designated watering days.
- Ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, all other non-essential water use are prohibited.