MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Sundays and Thursdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. for the following designated watering days.
- However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a handheld hose, a faucet filled bucket, or watering can of 5 gals or less, or drip irrigations system.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane, or other vehicle is prohibited. Commercial car wash and commercial service stations and not in the immediate interest of public health shall occur only between the hours designated. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a handheld bucket or a handheld hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rises. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises for a commercial car wash or commercial serve station. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon vehicle cleansing.
- Water to fill, refill, or add to and aesthetic water use is prohibited except between the designated hours and watering days.
- Ornamental fountains or ponds for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- Hydrant use shall be limited to firefighting and to maintain public health, safety, and welfare, except that use of water from designated fire hydrants for construction purposes may be allowed under special permit from District.
- Use of water for irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except on designated watering days and hours. However, if the golf course utilizes a water source other than that provided by the Corp. the facility shall not be subject to these regulations.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
- To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, all other non-essential water uses are prohibited.