|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 48||1.75 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 48||275.99 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 48||119.22 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 48||56.67 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 48||99.87 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
Limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Thursdays and Sundays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Wednesdays and Saturdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all Non-residential water customers
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. for the following designated watering days.
- Irrigation of landscaped area with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems shall be limited to the designated hours. However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at anytime if it is by means of a hand held hose, a faucet filled bucket, or water can of 5 gls or less.
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets'
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated days and hours. Such washing when allowed shall be done with a handheld bucket or a hand held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rises. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises for a commercial car wash or commercial serve station. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon vehicle cleansing.
- Water to fill, refill, or add to and aesthetic water use is prohibited except between the designated hours and watering days.
- Required to repair detectible water leaks within 72 hours.
- Ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life
- Hydrant use shall be limited to fire-fighting and to maintain public health, safety, and welfare, except that use of water from designated fire hydrants for construction purposes may e allowed under special permit from District
- Use of water for irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except on designated watering days and hours. However if the golf course utilizes a water source other that that provided by the Corp. the facility shall not be subject to these regulations
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron
- To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, all other non-essential water uses are prohibited.