|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 494||1.61 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 494||273.09 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 494||120.86 KB||07-20-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 494||56.80 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 494||100.70 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Tuesdays and Saturdays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Wednesdays and Sundays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Mondays and Fridays for those responsible for watering common areas such as greenbelts, esplanades, or sports fields
Irrigation of landscaped areas is further limited to between the hours of 7:00 p.m. on the designated watering days until 6:00 a.m. of the following day.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane, or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated days and hours. Commercial car wash and commercial service stations and not in the immediate interest of public health shall occur only between the hours designated. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a handheld bucket or a handheld hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rises. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon vehicle cleansing.
- Use of water to fill, refill or add to any aesthetic water use is prohibited except between the hours of 7pm - 6am on designated days.
- Ornamental fountains or ponds for aesthetic or scenic purposes are prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- Hydrant use shall be limited to firefighting and to maintain public health, safety, and welfare, except that use of water from designated fire hydrants for construction purposes may be allowed under special permit from District.
- Use of water for irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except on designated watering days and hours. However, if the golf course utilizes a water source other than that provided by the Corp. the facility shall not be subject to these regulations.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
- To the extent not otherwise provided or otherwise in conflict with any of the above, other non-essential water uses are prohibited.
- Customers are required to repair detectible water leaks within 72 hours of discovery.