|Annual Drinking Water Report - SWEA Gardens||1.73 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application - SWEA Gardens||138.28 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates and Fees - SWEA Gardens||116.73 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Request Form - SWEA Gardens||56.45 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - SWEA Gardens||89.91 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
Ways to pay your bill…
- In-person: Visit one of our four locations to drop off a cash, check, or money order payment.
- Bill pay systems: Set up and manage payments through your banking account or credit card.
- By mail: Send check or money order via postal mail to PO Box 1689, Spring, TX 77383.
Please make sure to include your account information.
- Western Union/bill pay locations
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Mondays for customers with a street address ending in an number 1, 2, or 3
- Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an number 4, 5, or 6
- Fridays for water customers with a street address ending in an number 7, 8, 9, or 0
Irrigate landscapes only between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. on the designated watering days.
- Irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at anytime if it is by means of a handheld hose, a faucet-filled bucket or watering can of five (5) gallons or less, or drip irrigation system