|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 383||1.73 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 383||336.29 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 383||120.04 KB||08-07-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 383||56.41 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 383||92.84 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
Pay your bill online
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times indicated below.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday for water customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Outdoor watering by sprinklers only between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.
- limit non-essential water uses
- check for leaks; and
- make sprinkler adjustments as needed to avoid watering sidewalks, driveways, and roadways