|Announcement - Best Trash as New Trash and Recycle Collection Provider - HCM 401||177.87 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Annual Drinking Water Report - HCM 401||1.66 MB||06-15-23||DownloadPreview|
|Best Trash Cart Hanger - HCM 401||97.04 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - HCM 401||331.71 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates & Fees - HCM 401||123.53 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Form - HCM 401||56.39 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - HCM 401||95.82 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered.
All outdoor water use, including but not limited to, lawn and garden watering, car washing, and window washing, must be conducted with a hand-held hose with a manual on/off nozzle. Limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times indicated below.
- Sundays & Thursday for water customers with an even numbered address
- Saturday & Wednesday for water customers with odd numbered addresses
- Tuesday & Friday for non-residential water customers
Irrigation of landscaped area is further limited to between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. on designated watering day(s)
- Check of and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets.
- Practice water conservation and minimize or discontinue non-essential water uses
- Water uses by any of its users not essential for public health and safety by curtailed; street washing, fire hydrant flushing, filling of outdoor recreational or landscape amenities, including swimming pools.