|Annual Drinking Water Report - Enchanted Valley||1.63 MB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|New Service Application Form - Enchanted Valley||272.58 KB||07-29-23||DownloadPreview|
|Rates and Fees - Enchanted Valley||119.44 KB||09-02-23||DownloadPreview|
|Service Termination Request Form - Enchanted Valley||56.33 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
|Water Quality Information - Enchanted Valley||91.17 KB||06-14-23||DownloadPreview|
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 1 of the district’s drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit water use and irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems to the times and days indicated below.
- Fridays for customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Mondays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
Irrigation of landscaped areas is further limited to the hours of 12:00 midnight until 10:00 a.m. and between 8:00 p.m. and 12:00 midnight on designated watering days. However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a hand-held hose, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of five (5) gallons or less, or drip irrigation system.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except on designated watering days between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 10:00 a.m. and between 8:00 p.m. and 12:00 midnight. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a hand-held bucket or a hand-held hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rinses. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises of a commercial car wash or commercial service station. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon frequent vehicle cleansing, such as garbage trucks and vehicles used to transport food and perishables.
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add to any indoor or outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, or "jacuzzi" type pools is prohibited except on designated watering days between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 10:00 a.m. and between 8 p.m. and 12:00 midnight.
- Operation of any ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life or where such fountains or ponds are equipped with a re-circulation system.
- Use of water from hydrants or flush valves shall be limited to maintaining public health, safety, and welfare.
- The following uses of water are defined as non-essential and are prohibited:
- Wash down of any sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other hard-surfaced areas.
- Use of water to wash down buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection.
- Use of water for dust control.
- Flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street; and
- Failure to repair a controllable leak(s) within a reasonable period after having been given notice directing the repair of such leak(s).