|Service Termination Form - Sequoia
|Rates & Fees - Sequoia
|New Service Application Form - Sequoia
|Improvement District Water Quality Information - Sequoia
|Annual Drinking Water Report - Sequoia
MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
Stage 2 of the district's drought contingency plan has been triggered. Please limit irrigation and lawn watering to the times and days indicated below.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9)
- Thursdays and Sundays for water customers with a street address ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
- Outdoor watering shall be between the hours of 12 midnight - 10am and 8pm - 12 midnight.
- Customers are requested to practice water conservation and to minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
- Irrigation of landscaped area with hose end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems shall be limited to designated watering days between the hours 12 midnight - 10am and 8pm - 12 midnight and shall be by means of hand-held hose, handheld buckets, or drip irrigation only. However, irrigation of landscaped areas is permitted at any time if it is by means of a handheld hose, a faucet filled bucket or watering can of 5 gallons or less, or drip irrigation.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane, or other vehicle except on designated watering days and hours. Such washing, when allowed, shall be done with a handheld bucket or a handheld hose equipped with a positive shutoff nozzle for quick rises. Vehicle washing may be done at any time on the immediate premises for a commercial car wash or commercial serve station. Further, such washing may be exempted from these regulations if the health, safety, and welfare of the public is contingent upon vehicle cleansing.
- Use of water to fill, refill or add to any aesthetic water use is permitted on designated days and between designated hours.
- Ornamental fountains or ponds for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life.
- Hydrant use shall be limited to firefighting and to maintain public health, safety, and welfare, except that use of water from designated fire hydrants for construction purposes may be allowed under special permit from District.
- Use of water for irrigation of golf course greens, tees, and fairways is prohibited except on designated watering days and hours. However, if the golf course utilizes a water source other than that provided by the Corp. the facility shall not be subject to these regulations.
- All Restaurants are prohibited from serving water to patrons except upon request by patron.
- Non-essentials are prohibited (wash down of any sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other hard areas, buildings, or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection, dust control, flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street. Failure to repair a controllable leak(s) within a reasonable period after having been given notice directing the repair of such leak(s).